- Reduce the approach speed
- Keep 5m distance from the car in front
- Be aware of following traffic when lining up
- Pay attention to the signals
– e.g. TAG users have a separate lane
- Switch on dipped headlights
- Remove sunglasses
- Set radio frequency to 100.8
– for receiving traffic information and announcements in the tunnel
- Maintain the minimum distance (1/2 tachometer value)
- Observe lane signals
– never enter closed lanes
– only stop in case of emergency
– never enter the closed tunnel
- Position your RFID device correctly in your car
- You can use all lanes.
When a vehicle approaches with the RFID device, the barrier opens automatically and you can drive through without stopping.
- Have the OSCARD ready
- Hold in front of the scanner
The scanner is just before the barrier. The barrier opens after scanning.
- Position your TAG correctly in your car
- You can use all lanes but it is quickest if you use the reserved TAG lane
When your vehicle approaches with the TAG, the barrier opens automatically and you can drive through without stopping.
- Switch on your hazard warning lights
- Maintain the minimum distance
- Do not turn round or reverse
- Listen to the announcements (traffic reports or tunnel speaker)
- Remain in the car
– Only leave your vehicle if requested by our staff
– Do not lock your car
– Keep the key in the ignition
Additional guidelines, e.g. in case of a breakdown, are available under Safety.